Common Questions Answered
Q1 : “Will the Cuff Fit My arm?”
A1:The B02 cuff is adjustable .fit the arm size:22-40CM (almost people range)
Q2:”How will I know if I’m positioned properly during my reading?”
A2:Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor. Rest your arm on a table with your
palm facing upward and raise your cuff at the same level of your heart.
Q3:”Why Does My Blood Pressure Fluctuate?”
A3 :It’s normal for people’s blood pressure to vary every day-as much as 20mmHg up or down.
It’s also normal if it’s higher or lower at the doctor’s office. Be sure
to discuss your results with your doctor.
Q4:”How do I get a best result ?”
A4:Take 3 Blood Pressure Monitor readings and average them for best results.
Q5:What should I need to do before take a readings ?
A5:Calm down and relax for 15 minutes ,don’t smoking ,drinking Coffee or
alcohol,sport,spicy ,or bathing
Q6:What’s the best time to take a reading ?
A6:the best time to measure blood pressure is 1 hour after geting up
in the morning ,or before going to bed at night
Q7:”How should I do if there are problems ?”
A7:Leave message and tell us what problems you have , and we will try our best to help you
- ☛EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY: The large LCD display with the clear, oversized numbers makes the reading result more convenient to read,and THREE COLOR BRIGHT BACKLIT SCREEN can also measure your blood pressure even in the dark
- ☛TWO-USER MEMORY: The upgraded 2-PERSON memory of 120 sets makes this arm blood pressure machine a MUST-HAVE for every home
- ☛GET THE PERFECT CUFF POSITIONING: Stop relying on ‘crossed fingers’ every time you adjust the cuff of your blood pressure monitor! The ground-breaking feature of SELF-CHECKING makes CIGII device perfect for Arrhythmia testing as well
- ☛GET THE PERFECT CUFF:The cuff adjustable to make it fit all,including adults and elders ,HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL CUFF can make users feel comfortable during testing
- ☛GET IT RISK FREE: Automatic high blood-pressure adult sphygmomanometer by CIGII comes with a 30 day money back guarantee!