The FLEXMED UPPER-ARM AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR (RBD002) features a large arm cuff and LCD display screen. The cuff pressure range is between 0 and 299 mmHg. – It is an accurate measuring tool with WHO Classification and IAM technology, whose portable size brings convenience at a low but effective cost. The ADULT SIZE arm cuff has a circumference between 22 and 42 cm with a pressure range between 0 and 299 mmHg. – The UPPER-ARM AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR (RBD002) uses the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement. – The UPPER-ARM AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR (RBD002) is intended for use by medical professionals or at home to monitor and display diastolic, systolic blood pressure and pulse rate on adult each time, with an arm cuff around the left upper arm according to the instruction in the “THE ARM CUFF”. – Why measure blood pressure at home? Blood pressure measured at a clinic or doctor’s office may cause apprehension and produce an elevated reading, 25 to 30 mmHg higher than that measured at home. Home measurement reduces the effects of outside influences on blood pressure readings, supplements the doctor’s readings and provides a more accurate, complete blood pressure history. The UPPER-ARM AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR (RBD002) will provide the most accurate readings that will help watch your health when most needed. – Take it with you to any place. With its unique, soft and portable design, the UPPER-ARM AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR (RBD002) will allow you to travel anywhere you want while keeping track of your health.
- INNOVATIVE SLIM DESIGN: Allows for a slim device that is portable, letting you take it along everywhere you go, from your house to the airport! the slim desing also incorporates a large LCD screen that provides a display that is easy to read and use at home.
- MEMORY FUNCTION: Stores up to 90 readings with date and time stamps, all of which can be accessed very easily at any point.
- IAM TECHNOLOGY AND WHO CLASSIFICATION: Allows the monitor to start measuring from the moment it starts inflating, making the process more accurate with less pressure needed.
- RISK INDICATOR: Detects irregular heartbeats and follows up with a comprehensive analysis of your results, making comparisons to guidelines for ideal blood pressure levels that are internationally recognized.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: At FlexMed, our products are only released after extensive research, industry-leading innovation and dynamic fabrication. We offer a guarantee that it will not only deliver with accuracy and consistency, but to the satisfaction of the buyer as well. *If within 30 days of your purchase you in anyway feel unsatisfied with your product, we will offer a 100% full refund- no questions asked.*