Since our beginnings in 1987, HoMedics has created, innovated and refined a remarkable line of personal wellness products to become one of the most recognized names in the industry. Recently, the American Heart Association (AHA), posted new guidelines, with that, now, nearly half of American adults have high blood pressure. (Many don’t even know they have it.)
Note: A diagnosis of high blood pressure must be confirmed with a medical professional. A doctor should also evaluate any unusually low blood pressure readings
While the cause of high blood pressure in most people remains unclear, a variety of conditions – such as getting little or no exercise, poor diet, obesity, older age, and genetics – can contribute to the development of hypertension.
What Is Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure?
The blood pressure reading is measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg) and is written as systolic pressure, the force of the blood against the artery walls as your heart beats, over diastolic pressure, the blood pressure between heartbeats. For example, a blood pressure reading is written as 120/80 mmHg, or “120 over 80”. The systolic pressure is 120 and the diastolic pressure is 80.
·Easy One-Touch operation
·Irregular Heartbeat detector
·Excessive Body Motion detector
·Memory Average function for last 3 readings
·2 Users/60 Memories each
·Risk Category index
·Date and Time stamp
·Standard Size arm cuff included (9″ – 13″)
·Includes storage bag & 4 “AAA” 1.5v batteries
- EASY TO USE: With Easy One-Touch operation, the BPA-O200 is perfect for all ages
- MEMORY FOR TWO: Store up to 120 readings (60 for each users). View Average Blood Pressure for the last 3 readings
- SMART MEASURE TECHNOLOGY: This monitor features advanced technology to automatically inflate and deflate at the appropriate level, delivering a personalized, accurate and comfortable measurement
- FEATURES: Irregular Heartbeat Detection, Excessive Body Motion Detection, Risk Category, Date and Time Stamp, Auto Shut-off
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: (1) BPA-O200 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, (1) Standard Sized Cuff (9″-13″), (1) Storage Bag, (4) AAA 1.5v Batteries Included