Note: requires 4 aa batteries (not included) for accurate blood pressure readings, the upper-arm cuff method is still the best. This monitor is easy to use by one person and requires no prior experience. The memory function stores up to 30 past readings each for 4 different users so you can track your, blood pressure over time. It can also display an average of your last 3 readings for maximum accuracy. Important: +note that two cuff sizes are availableand be sure to order the correct size for your upper arm measurement. +Apply cuff as illustrated in the manual and tighten firmly before starting the reading. +Take blood pressure at the same time every day. In the morning shortly after getting up is best. +Avoid eating, alcohol, smoking, exercising, medicationsand bathing for 30 minutes before measuring blood pressure. +Rest in a chair for 5 to 10 minutes before taking a reading. +Sit in a comfortable position and rest your arm on a table at approximately heart level for the reading. +Note that your blood pressure can vary significantly in as little as a few minutes. +For maximum accuracy you can use the option to average your last 3 readings. Specifications: accuracy: 3 mmhg (0.4 Kpa) , test range: 20 mmhg-300 mmhg (2.7 Kpa-40 kpa) , pulse accuracy: 5％ , pulse test range: 30-180 beats/minute , battery life: approximately two months @ 3 minutes usage per day , dimensions: 4.3 X 6.1 X 2.8 Inch (l x w x h) , weight: approximately 1 pound, excluding batteries , package includes: 1 x blood pressure monitor; 1 x cuff; 1 x user manual ; 1 x power adapter ; note: batteries not included.
- Fda approved and ce certified, Don’t take chances with non-fda approved devices
- Easy to use, with automatic inflation and deflation, automatic reading of blood pressure and heart rate
- Big, easy-to-read 4 inch lcd display. Fit wrist circumference : 5.3-8.5 inches. Accuracy: 3 mmHg (0.4 KPa)
- Remembers up to 30 readings each for 4 different users, optionally displays average of last 3 readings
- Includes irregular heart rate detection and who blood pressure classification indicator