Features： Large LCD display, easy to read Two user mode, each storing up to 120 measurements. Powered by 2 AAA batteries Automatic measurement of blood pressure and heart rate with the pressing one button. How to Operate? 1.Rest for 5 minutes before measurement. 2.Wrap the cuff on your wrist (left hand recommended), sit comfortably with your arm resting on a flat surface. 3.Press the Start/Stop button to start the measurement. How to get the most accurate results? 1.Please read the user manual carefully before measuring. 2.Test at the same time every day. 3.Do not cross your legs while doing the test. 4.Do not talk or move during the measurement. 5.Do not eat, exercise, smoke or drink alcohol in 30 minutes before measuring. 6.Avoid taking a measurement during stressful state. 7.Place the cuff in place just above the elbow, according to the instructions. Attention: Please wait at least 3 minutes for next measurement. Package Includes: 1 x Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor 2 x AAA Batteries 1 x Storage Case 1 x User Manual
- Accurate and Easy to Operate：Fully Automatic blood pressure monitor, you can get the measurements by one-button operation. Accurate readings.
- Easy to Store and Carry：Small size and easy to carry. Comes with a transparent plastic case for easy storage.
- Dual Users Capability：Large LCD display. Dual users mode can store and review latest 120 readings for each user (total 240 readings with date and time stamps).
- Package Includes: one blood pressure monitor, one storage case, one instruction manual and 2 AAA batteries.
- Certification: Powered by 2 AAA batteries . FDA approved and 3 years warranty.